At Wel-bioAps, we have extensive experience providing custom-made in vitro diagnostic products (IVDs) and research or retrospective use assays (RUOs) that support research breakthroughs that benefit us all.
Our range of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oligonucleotides, custom-made proteins, peptides and enzymes provide valuable insights into disease mechanisms and empower researchers to develop more effective diagnostics and treatments.
We work with clients across the world to provide cost-effective products that accelerate research and development.
What techniques do you use?
Our cutting-edge facilities use a variety of techniques to create research-grade products, including:
- Gene cloning
- Competent cell preparation
- Restriction digestion cloning/ Gibson assembly/ Golden Gate assembly/ 3A assembly
- Colony PCR
- Diagnostic digestion
- Production tests (to identify optimal expression conditions)
- Western Blot
- Production scale-up
- Affinity Chromatography
- High-precision liquid chromatography
- DNA/RNA Synthesis
- Mass spectroscopy
Benefits of working with Wel-bioAps:
- State of the art equipment
- Validated test protocols ensure consistent quality and accurate results
- Our laboratory in Switzerland is GMP compliant. Our laboratory in Greece is GLP compliant
- Tailored service built around your requirements
- Fast turnaround and rapid processing
Interested in working with us?
We work closely with our customers to provide a range of custom-made IVDs and RUOs that meet exacting requirements and help to support research breakthroughs. If you are interested to learn more about our services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our scientists will contact you as soon as possible.