Taq polymerase is a highly thermostable DNA polymerase commonly used in PCR amplification protocols. Careful selection of the expression vector and bacterial strain enables Wel-bioAps to generate a product of exceptional quality, with extremely high cross-batch consistency.
- Recombinant and thermostable enzyme that catalyzes 5’-3’ DNA synthesis.
- Guaranteed no detectable 3’-5’ proofreading exonuclease activity and extremely low 5’-3’ exonuclease activity.
- Shown to amplify DNA fragments from 150bp to 3000+bp
- Purified from E. coli BL21(DE3)pLysS strain expressing a cloned, optimised and modified TaqI gene from Thermus aquaticus.
- Suitable for routine PCR applications, colony PCR and gene expression analysis. Learn more about our range of custom made proteins, peptides and enzymes here.
- Taq DNA polymerase (5U/ul) , 500 units (100 ul)
- 10X Standard Buffer, 3 ml
- MgCl2, 25 mM , 3 ml
Each kit should provide between 100 and 800 reactions.
- 100 mM NaCl, 50 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0 @ 25oC)
- 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA
- 1% Triton X-100 and 50% glycerol
How to order
- We work closely with our customers to provide cost-effective custom-made proteins, peptides and enzymes that meet the most exacting requirements.
- To begin the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any special requirements you may have.
- One of our team of scientists will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your needs and provide details on the next steps.